- The StockBox system improves inventory management in supply
- storerooms by eliminating the need to count or manually
- scan and by automating the replenishment and ordering processes.
- The implementation of the StockBox enables hospitals to
- reduce inventory levels and optimize their resources,
- while gaining visibility of stock consumption.
- July 2012LogiPlatform Version 5 Version 5 of the LogiPlatform has been recently released. Leveraging the new user-interface introduced on version 4, the new version delivers usability enhancement, extensive and detailed reports, improved item consumption reporting and better integration with 3rd party Hospital Information Systems.
- May 2012New partner in ItalyAs a first major footprint in the European-Union, LogiTag is proud to announce its entrance into the Italian market, through an agreement with Biotoca S.R.L. The first Smart-Cabinet system is planned for installation in August, at one of Rome’s most prestigious hospitals.
- Unified Solution Suit The LogiPlatform provides a unique offering by centralizing inventory management (utilizing the Smart-Cabinet and StockBox solutions) and asset-management (utilizing the LogiTrack solution).
- LogiTrack ApplicationsThe LogiTrack system enables diversified wireless applications based on a single RFID infrastructure. Applications include:
- • Asset management and location
- • Wireless temperature monitoring
- • Patient tracking and wander
- • Maintenance and cleaning control
- • Panic buttons (staff attack)
- • Infant protection